- Somerville, J. A. (2011) Capacity for Meaningful Learning Assessment in Community Colleges. Napa, CA: JA Somerville Consulting.
Capacity for Meaningful Learning Assessment in Community Colleges by Jerry A. Somerville is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Journal Articles & Reports
- Badway, N. N., & Somerville, J. A. (2012).The Most Important Information Needs for Advanced Technological Education: A Delphi Study of the Opinions of Project Directors, Center Directors, and Other ATE Leaders. Boulder, CO: Discovering the Educational Consequences of Advanced Technological Education (DECA) Project.
- Badway, N. N.; Somerville J. A. (2011). Information Needs Perceived as Important by Leaders in Advanced Technological Education: Alignment with Community College Program Improvement Initiatives. The Community College Journal of Research and Practice, 35, 18-28.
- Somerville, J. A. (2008). Critical Factors Affecting the Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes: A Delphi Study of the Opinions of Community College Personnel. The Journal of Applied Research in the Community College, 15(2), 109-119.
- Somerville, J. A. (2005). The Shaping of the American Community College Mission. Community College Moment, spring 2005, 7-13.